Greetings, friends! It’s LibreBank’s development team reporting.
We decided to take a break and have two additional weekend days last week. We are certain that such a break is going to benefit us and that this week, we are going to impress you with new features and expanded capabilities.
So, here’s what we did last week:
We mainly focused on refactoring, integrating the Travis CI automatic testing system, and fixing a few display errors found in dApps (for example, we decided to increase the notification display time), as well as completing the following tasks:
- Refactoring: Deposit and Faucet
- Refactoring: Loan, Loans, NewOffer
- Refactoring: DAO and NewProposal
- Placing validators into a common (shared) plugin
- Loan date: present in the form of days
This week’s tasks were intended to improve the UI/UX, which made working with dApps a lot more convenient:
- A variety of plugins were refactored
- A streamlined form for convenient, machine-treatable report parameter filling integrated (for the owner)
- An additional contact parameter display was integrated
- We also integrated Vuex for centralized, pervasive parameter storage of dApp contracts and settings, which made the app work faster overall.